- What does the little mermaid wear?… An algae-bra.
- Why are you drumming on your algebra book with two big sticks?… Because we are studying log rhythms.
- Why was the student afraid of the y-intercept?… She thought she’d be stung by the b.
- Why did the relation need a math tutor?… It failed the vertical-line test.
- Why did the polynomial plant wilt?... Its roots were imaginary.
- Why did the doctor send the expression to a psychiatrist?… Because it wasn’t rational.
- What wild animal is good at algebra?… The tangent lion.
- Why are you so negative?… Just take me for my absolute value!
- How can you predict how many protesters will show up at a rally?… By using a radical function.
- What is a smart bird’s favorite type of math?… owl-gebra
- How can a fisherman determine how many fish he needs to catch to make a profit?… By using a cod-ratic inequality.
- Why won’t Goldilocks drink a glass of water with 8 pieces of ice in it?… It’s too cubed.
- How did the chicken find the inverse?… It reflected the function across y = eggs.
- How does a ghost solve a quadratic equation?… By completing the scare.
- What do you call a rodent with babies?… A quad-rat-ic parent.
- Teacher: “What is seven Q plus three Q?” Student: “Ten Q” Teacher: “You’re Welcome.”
- Surgeon: Nurse! I have so many patients! Who do I work on first? Nurse: Simple. Use the order of operations.
I am your teacher. Obey me.