- (easy) Tomorrow - Tuesday, March 25 - both of these two lovely girls will be 16. That's right. Both my daughters will be 16. How is this possible?
- (medium) This sort of "same-age" oddity has already happened once before with Sophia and Simone. What day did this happen?
- (hard) It will also happen four more times during my daughters' lifetimes. When are the other four times that it will happen?
- Sophia's birthday is October 26, 1997
- Simone's birthday is December 3, 2013
- All six of these momentous days occur before Simone turns 5 years old.
- This might help: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html