- Q. "Will Will Smith smith?"
A. "Will Smith will smith."
- James, while John had had "had", had had "had had". "Had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.
- A guy was painting a sign on a pub called "The Rose and Crown." The landlord came out as he was doing it and said "You've left too much space between "Rose" and "and" and "and" and "Crown".
- Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?
- Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo