I don't have much time to write today (sorry Jasmin) so I am saving time by going LIST format. Here we go: Eight Things All About Jasmin O!!
- Jasmin is a voracious reader. She is a dedicated member of the KG book club. And though she is not the sort of person to fight to have her opinions heard FIRST (that's important to some people), she always has something insightful to say when it is her turn.
- Jasmin came to France with Ms E and myself last year! I have lots of happy memories from spending time with Jasmin in Paris and the South of France
- Not all the times in France were happy ones. Poor Jasmin got somewhat sick on the last day (if I remember correctly) but - most impressively - she shouldered on and never complained. Poor Jasmin. It must have been very miserable for her.
- Jasmin is going to go to university in the USA... but I can't remember why? Is it because of one of her parents is American? If so, it must be her mom because I believe her dad is English. Now I find out Jasmin is actually going to Toronto. Further proof that I am a little clued out at times.
- Speaking of Jasmin's dad, he is a music producer. How cool is that? Even better, he has produced some AMAZING (and VERY well known albums in his career). I'll post two songs below. The first one you have, no doubt, heard before (it was a BIG hit and a great song). The second one is from one of (in my opinion) the most under-appreciated bands of all time. The The are amazing! Nice work Mr. Jasmin's Dad!
- Because of her dad, I know that Jasmin has hobnobbed (or at least met) a bunch of different rock stars over her life. Get me some autographs would you, J.O.!?
- Jasmin is a very independent worker. She seldom asks me for help. Sometimes I worry: "does Jasmin know what is going on? Is she too embarrassed to ask for help?". But, ultimately, she learns everything she needs to on her own (though sometimes a little later that scheduled hehehe)
- One of Jasmin's friends suggested that I also mention that "Jasmin is the calmest and most easy-going person on the planet. Nothing sways her." This is a very good point. Never seen Jasmin any other way than even-keeled.
| || |